Sunday, March 4, 2012

Big Brother

Oh how I love my little man. He is so thoughtful and really can't wait until the baby comes. The other night we were reading stories and he wanted to read on to the baby. He didn't know all of the words so he made it up, that is my favorite part!

**This video is really dark**



At school, he wore his I'm a the best big brother shirt, one of his teacher's didn't know that I was pregnant so she was talking to Hayden about it. He knew everything. He told her it was a boy and it was coming May 9th, the month before June.

David has been trying to clean out the office and move out the last few things that are in there. We came home last week and the computer was moved into our room. Hayden was so excited. He said yes, now there is room for the crib! I told him when Spring Break comes we are going to have to finish brother's room. He said oh my, that will take a long time.

We were two weeks late getting registered for the hospital so David and Hayden meet me there one day after school. It was actually a quick process, but I wanted to show Hayden the hospital and explain some of the stuff that would take place. Hayden didn't want to leave the hospital without baby brother. He wanted me to stay and have him. I told him it wasn't time and he got very sad. He can't wait...we are all in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment