Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blink

Wow...this is the post I hate to make because it reminds me of the time that is gone. The other day I was listening to the radio and this   Kenny Chesney song came on and this is exactly how I feel. I can't believe on Monday Ethan will be six weeks old! The time has flew and it is so sad because he is changing and growing so fast. He is sleeping between 5 and 6 hours at a time during the night. He likes to have a pacifier when he is sleeping. He hates when you try to give him the pacifier instead of a bottle. He eats 4 ounces every 3 hours. He likes to sit in his bouncer. He keeps his head on the right side and looks towards the right, I am thinking he does this because his head is kinda heavy and hasn't mastered picking it up yet. He loves  to watch Hayden run around. He hates hearing the dog bark and gets scared. When Ethan was 4 weeks old I weighed him and he was 9.2. He finally got out of newborn things and I get to pull out the cute outfits. Hayden has adapted really well. Tonight we were so busy and Ethan was crying and Hayden said mom finish cooking dinner and I'll take care of Ethan. When we are in the car driving and Ethan starts moving or spits up Hayden freaks out he says mom help give me....Hayden loves being home he spends a lot of time outside playing on the deck. Summer is flying by and before I know it August will come and then it will be time for school. I can't believe my boys are growing and changing so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment