Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweetness

I have to say overall being home with the boys has been fun and I enjoy it. (Don't get me wrong...I still love my class full of Autistic boys)! It is funny how things change when you have two. I am so used to being able to go and do whenever me and Hayden want to. Now things are a lot different I plan things out around feedings and nap times. It takes us a lot longer to get out the door then before. I am hoping the process is easier come August because it is going to stink if it takes 2 hours to get everyone ready so that I can get to work. Hayden has adjusted well. He loves his baby brother and does so much for him. He likes to hold him and give him a bottle. Ethan has been awake a lot more so Hayden likes to get out toys and play with him. The other day Hayden was holding Ethan and he said mom get this big, fat, gigantic baby off of me! So now when we are talking about Ethan to Hayden we say Hayden get this big fat gigantic baby a toy or he wants his big brother! Hayden is still very rough with Ethan. Hayden likes to make Ethan smile so he will try to tickle him or touches his chin and says gouchy gouchy goo... I am finding out that three boys around here are LOUD. Let me just say, I say don't get him all riled up at least 5 times a day to David. David and Hayden play rough which leads it to be loud around the house. I can't imagine what it will sound like when Ethan joins in! I love watching Hayden and David's relationship change. We are all doing great but I think David is ready for us to go back to school so he can sleep. I can agree with him it is hard to sleep with two kids in the house.I love the sweetness that each summer brings us...it tends to brings us closer as a family and makes for happy mama because I get to see Hayden and now Ethan differently!


No comments:

Post a Comment