Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Week of School


The kids started school two weeks ago. It has been a crazy busy two weeks. I have only had about 5 hours of sleep on school nights, but on Monday morning it was so WORTH it. I fell in love all over again. I love the start of the school year, especially teaching special ed because you have the same kids until fifth grade. I got to see my kiddos face light up when they saw me and how much they remembered about school. I love the hugs I get first thing in the morning and then again when it's time to leave. Hayden and Ethan have adjusted well to the schedule of getting up early. I think I am finally getting used to all the things that need to get done every night. I started back to college on Monday and after reading the syllabus it is going to be more work then I planned, but I guess that it is only for a few months and then I won't remember how bad it was. We are enjoying are house and love all of the room. We can spread out and have things quiet for David. One of my favorite things about the house is the surround sound. I love that I can hear what is on TV in the kitchen. Ethan has his four month check up on the 17th. We have Hayden's tube surgery schedule on the 5th of October so I am glad we get that done and over with. They boys are doing good and get along so well together. The picture above is their first day of school. They look so cute and big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment