Thursday, September 6, 2012

Haydenisms

Oh how I love the things Hayden says. I don't always write them down but I try to make a mental note so I can remember the things. I honestly find my self cracking up and I can't keep a straight face when he says things. The one that I think is the cutest is:

Mom how do you say ______ in baby language. I need to know how to talk to Ethan. (I then say you talk to him like I talk to you). No mom he doesn't understand that he only understands the language that babies speak.

Dad can cook dinner, he makes soup and bread and it gets done at the same time.

I can't touch that the electricity is going to shock me and make me have crazy hair.

Come here big fat Ethan.

What does 2 = 2 =? (me you mean 2 + 2 =, no I don't mean that!

okay that is good for now because I can't remember anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment