Sunday, October 7, 2012

Five






I hate this month...I am so sad about all of the changes this month brings. My two boys both will be turning five..Ethan is 5 months today and Hayden will be 5 years in 11 days. Sadness and wanting to hold on to every little moment is constantly going through my head. Today at dinner, I told David all this and his response was things are changing but always for the good. No, this is not good, this is terrible I don't want them to grow up I want to keep them small and under my "wings". I don't even want to think about the future because things will be different. There will come a time very soon that Hayden won't give me kisses, or tell me about his day, or make me laugh so hard that I cry, or when I look at him I see myself in his smile, or the relationship and closeness we built will be gone. (I can remember David telling (joking with him) that I was going to go to a training for the weekend and he would have to stay with him and Hayden was crying because he didn't want me to go). My boys are my world and have me on my toes at times but I wouldn't change anything for a single moment.

Now on to Ethan.



At five months he weighs 18 pounds. Has big belly that sometimes onesizes can be to tight! He wears size three diapers and is still wearing 6-9 months clothes. I say another month or two then he will need bigger clothes. He loves to play on the floor and likes for you to fan him. He is still sleeping through the night. He got his first tooth last week on the first and about 3 weeks ago he discovered his thumb, one of my favorites right now! He every now and then he realizes I am gone and starts to cry. He is in awe of David. At dinner time we will stare at David the whole time, watching every move that he makes. He loves Hayden and they just laugh back and forth...so cute!

Enjoy the pics...tomorrow brotherly love!


No comments:

Post a Comment