Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eight Months


This was supposed to be posted yesterday but one of my goals this year is not to let the laundry pile up. I don’t mind doing laundry it is the folding and putting away that I dread, so I will do about 12-14 loads of laundry and then fold it on a Saturday and it takes me hours! Anyways….



Oh my sweet, crazy, on the go, and not so patient little man you are eight months. I can’t believe that eight SHORT months ago I was holding a newborn. You grew too fast. You are changing constantly and you are discovering new tricks all the time! You haven’t even been crawling for a month but you are already pulling yourself up and moving slowly around toys or furniture. You love to play with balls and will attempt to eat everything.  You weigh 21 pounds and wear 12 months clothes. On Saturday, we put the older car seat in the car! I don’t think you like because you cry in it. You love to be tickled and like kisses on your neck and checks.  You are a great bottle drinker, you drink about 30-40 ounces a day…depending if you get up at night! I believe you are getting up a lot lately because your teeth are bothering you and the bottle comforts you. You eat stage two foods and aren't crazy about some things like blueberries or anything that has brown rice. You love turkey and rice, fruits, and banana yogurt. You can take really long naps…like 3 hours long. You still love the swing when you are crabby. Your first words were dada and you call me that all the time! You love to crawl to me and then sit in my lap. Your favorite things are baths or anything with water. When we wash your hands you get mad when we are done because you want to play. You could seriously spend hours splashing and trying to catch the water. You like to watch everything that is going on and be involved in it. You LOVE to play with your brother and try to find him. You get into everything and don't forget a thing. You are truly a boy..love to be loud and hate a clean face. Baby boy...don't grow up to fast and stay little for just a little bit longer for your mama!




No comments:

Post a Comment