Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gone.....

David is in New Mexico this week. He left Monday and will be back on Friday or Saturday. Man it is crazy here. I got a new kid at school and he is a lot of work and with taking care of Hayden it am so tired. I think I am going to ask the babysitter to come tomorrow. There is a consignment sale I want to go to and it would give me a break. When Hayden doesn't see his dad his is so clingy. He has gotten to the point when I leave the room he cries, real tears. It is so cute, he now raises his hands for me to pick him. He has been sleeping through the night for a week now. YES!!! That is so exciting. I have added new pictures to the site, so take a look. We went to the doctor on Saturday. Hayden still has a cough that will not go away. Dr. Hart finally prescribed allergy medication before he was to young, his breathing treatment just covers his asthma. She referred us to a pediatric allergist in Lubbock. We will go visit the allergist in a month. The doctor said since he doesn't have ear infections or runs fever, it is just allergies. I asked her if I should quit my job and stay home, she said nope. I am so glad because I would go CRAZY! She said all children get sick, he can either get sick now or when he goes to school and exposed to all of the germs. She also said that he was gaining plenty of weight so he is right on track. He now weighs 17.6. We will go back on the 18th for his 6 month check-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment