Saturday, April 5, 2008

UTPB

Well yesterday David and I went to UTPB to look at the different master programs they offer. I felt like I was buying a car. The advisers kept saying do this program you can do this with it..... I am so confused now! I can't make up my mind. David says just go for both. I want to make a wise investment with our future. It all depends on what I want to do. If I want to teach for the next twenty years Early Childhood is the way to go, but if I want to teach at a college then Educational Leadership. Which would allow me to become a principal. AHAHAH so many decisions. So anyways I have a week to find out if I have been accepted to graduate school, then I have to decide. Also I went to go look at Preschool programs for Hayden. Everyone knows me, the earlier the better and you can't ever be to young to start learning. Hayden gets really screwed with this because you have to be 1 by October 1st, so he is going to be the oldest one in his class. The one that we decide has a 2 year waiting list, which works out perfect. What made us decide to do this program is that it is NAEYC Accredited, as a teacher it is the best of the best. All of the teachers that are in this program hold a bachelors degree and are certified by the state of Texas. It also has a 3 to 1 ratio. So we are very excited for Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment