Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day and Stuff

We have been so busy. On Saturday Hayden and I woke up early and went shopping. We left the house at 8 and didn't come back to 11. It was a lot of fun to spend the morning with him. He loves to go out. He usually sits in his stroller or the basket and looks around. While we were out every guy that we saw, Hayden would say dada and raise him hands for them to pick him up. It was funny because he doesn't understand that not every man is dada. David had a really good Father's Day. I had a scavenger hunt for David to find his gifts. It was hilarious to see David searching the house for clues and trying to find his presents in different places. Hayden is doing so much now. He has figured out how to open the kitchen cabinets. He is always wanting to dig for things in the cabinets. He loves to pull out the pots and pans and bang the lids together. He is also saying mama now. If I leave a room he will crawl to come and find me. On Saturday I needed some flour so I was gonna run to the store really quick. Hayden was going to stay home with David. When I handed Hayden to David he cried 3 different times. Hayden has never refused to go with David. It was shocking to me because I thought Hayden favored his dad more. Since David quit his job he has to take his money from his 410K and put it in a IRA account. We aren't sure what to do with it or if we should just pull the money out. We would prefer for it to stay in some type of account. David has been researching what to do. If yall have any suggestions e-mail us.

No comments:

Post a Comment