Friday, June 13, 2008

Blogging

Many people always ask why do you blog? I think it is a neat way to keep track of day to day life. Five years from now I am not going to remember what I did, or when Hayden reaches certain milestones. I kept a journal when I was pregnant with Hayden. It is neat to look through a year later and reminisce on what happened a year ago. I love the fact that I can add pictures with the blog because it allows me to put a picture with words. It is easier for me to remember that way. I also keep a baby book for Hayden but it doesn't go in detail and I can't added my own thoughts. I would encourage you to blog even if is a few sentences month. My favorite part about Blogger is that you can look at each months. I love looking back to see how much Hayden has grown and what he did 3 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment