Sunday, June 8, 2008

Making pudding and getting stuck






Today we had a lot of fun with Hayden. Lately, he has been so silly and happy. He is such a sweet boy. Hayden tried pudding for the first time today. It was really fun. I am a believer in allowing him to help me do everything, even if it makes the job ten times harder. I think it helps him grow and allows him to develop language quicker. He helped make the pudding today and attempted to eat it with a spoon. He poured the mix, milk, and stirred with a whisk. I wish I could he gotten pictures of all of the action, it made such a mess. When we were done stirring he licked the whisk. When I was making lunch David and Hayden were playing. David got up to get a drink and Hayden got stuck. We aren't sure how he manged to squeeze into the area where all of the electronics are, but he did. It took both of us to get him out. Every time he kept on grabbing stuff and wouldn't let go. I told David that he is so his kid because if there is a way he will figure it out. Since I have been home so much I added new pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment