Friday, August 22, 2008

Found a Job

I found a teaching job. I am going to be teaching kindergarten at a private school. I think I am going to like it. Hayden will start school there when he is 3 instead of 4, which I love. He has a birthday in October but he can start early if he meets the requirements. I want to go check out the library here and see what things they offer for him. Everything is happening so fast. I went and visited daycare's today. I found one that I like. The best part was they had an outside area for kids Hayden's age. They had a little swing set so that they could swing. It is really nice here, so many trees and grass. I been wanting to taking pictures outside with Hayden. Maybe we will get a chance to visit a park this weekend. I think the town is bigger then Midland, we have a super Target! Hayden's top tooth is coming in and he looks so cute. He has been walking a ton. Hayden gets so excited when David comes in from work. He will run to him with his hands in the air. Hayden has been waving hi and bye. I have been trying to catch it on video, but no success. During the move we decided to trade in both of our cars and bought a Ford Explorer. I love it, it was my first new car so there were a lot of decisions to make. David got a really good deal because he works for Baker Hughes so he was able to get a percentage off the price of the car. I am looking at Pediatricians and Pediatric Dentist here. Hayden needs to go to the dentist around his birthday. He is growing so fast. It is hard to believe that in 2 months he will be a year old. I am not sure where the time went, it flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment