Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Were Here

We are finally done unpacking and settled. Karen and Micah came to help us unpack. We had a rough drive. It was so long. We ended up leaving Midland about 11 on Sunday and got to Houston about 10:30. Hayden did really well for about 6 hours. Once we go to Centerville he started getting crabby. He really has been good and is adjusting well. He is walking a lot now. I think he knows this is home now, because he is recognizing all of his toy. He is beginning to walking from room to room. I have two interviews tommorw one at a Mother's Day Out and another teaching Pre-school at a state funded daycare. I am going to go check them out and maybe decided. I am not sure yet. David is going to start work on Thursday. I think he is ready to go back. Tommrow we are going to go exploring to see what we find. Our apartment is down the street from Walmart. I am not sure if that is a good thing. I will be there all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment