Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Videos

I think everyone is enjoying the videos of Hayden, so here is one more.



It is hard to believe that he is walking that much. I am not ready for it. Although he knows that crawling is faster. He is trying so hard to walk. We usually have to tempt him with something, food always works. David and I have been so busy working. I have been going to these great training sessions for pre-school I love it. I am having a lot of fun learning again. I can't wait until I can try these things on my students. Hayden has had 2 ear infections in a month so we are going to go see an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor. I hope he has some suggestions and things we can do to help prevent them. For some reason he is fine during the day but at night his ears bother him. He is pulling the left one constantly until he falls asleep. I am not sure if it has something to do with us bathing him before bed. Maybe we aren't cleaning them good to drain the water who knows. Hayden's Pediatrician moved back to Lubbock. I am so sad, she is a really good doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment