Monday, August 11, 2008

Were Moving

David got an offer to transfer. So we decided to go ahead and move. The transfer is a promotion. He will be a district engineer. We are moving to Lafayette, Louisiana. We should be there by the first of September, or sooner. David will be leaving sometime this week to find us a place to live. I am quitting my job. I will be giving my resignation in the morning. We have a lot to do in a short amount of time. I will be staying home with Hayden. I am not sure for how long. If y'all know me, you know I can't stay home. So I am sure I will be trying to find something quickly. I think part time. I can teach a few days week then stay home with Hayden. I am looking into teaching at a Mother's Day Out Program. Hayden has his doctor appointment so pray that it goes well. Maybe moving will help David and Hayden''s allergy issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment