Thursday, August 14, 2008

Packing

We are packing; which I hate. We are trying to be done by late Friday. We are going to pack up the truck on Saturday. We haven't found a place in Lafayette yet. We have narrowed down our choices. We were looking into rent houses but it takes to long to get the background and credit check processed. I think we are going to sign a 6 month lease then buy a house we aren't sure yet. I am not sure how long it will take for us to get to know the city and find a school for Hayden. We will probably do a private school at age 3. There is a lot of stuff to do in a short amount of time. We bought Hayden a bigger car seat. I hope it helps with the long trip. We are going to try to leave at 3 or 4 Sunday morning so that Hayden can sleep some. David will start working late next week. I am slowly getting excited about this new adventure. I think I am going to enjoy living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment