Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flu Shot

Today, Hayden and I went to go get a flu shot. We had to go to this pharmacy because his doctors office doesn't give them out. He was so good. The pharmacist was an older man and loved Hayden. He was telling me he has a few grand kids himself. Hayden went right to him. For some reason Hayden loves men. At Hayden's daycare there is a papa. He is the owners dad. Hayden smiles at him every morning. Some days he will reach for him so that he can hold him. Everyday when I pick Hayden up I tell him I love him and missed him. Today he gave me the biggest hug after I said that. Once we got home after the shots, I told him again that I loved him he gave me another hug. I said it to him several times and he kept on hugging me really tight. The last time he gave me slobber kiss. His personality is starting to come out. He is so laid back like David and such a good baby. The girls at his daycare are always telling me he never cries he is always happy. I find that hard to believe because when he is at home with us he cries when he doesn't get his way. David and I are looking for a babysitter so that we can go to out every once in awhile. It is always good to have someone else here that we can trust if we need a hand. There hasn't been anything else going on. I am looking for Hayden a winter coat. I am having a hard time finding one that fits. The 18 months are big in the arms but okay everywhere else. The other size don't give him much room to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment