Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shopping

We have been so busy. David got called to go offshore at 1 am on Friday morning. He came home at 11 on Saturday. We let him sleep all day. Hayden and I went shopping. I haven't been to the mall here yet, so I decided to go. We found some really good deals at The Children's Place. In Midland, they didn't have that store and I love it. I am convinced that any store has more girl clothes then boys. The girls always seem so cute. We also went shoe shopping for Hayden. Most stores don't carry half sizes for toddlers. His size 4 shoe is almost to small. The size 5 are huge. I guess I am going to have to look online. Shoes are something you want to try on to make sure they fit. After Hayden's nap we went to Old Navy. I bought him some long sleeves shirts. I always buy clothes for him ahead of time. For some reason he had a lot of sweaters but not many long sleeved shirts. I have been trying to get Hayden to eat out of a plate. We usually just dump the food on his high chair tray. He has been doing really good. A few months ago he would just throw the plate. He now eats whats there and when he is finished he picks it up and hands it to you. Today we are going shopping for a twin bed for him.

2 comments: