Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Halloween

This week went fast. Tomorrow Hayden will have his first Halloween party. He is having one at his daycare. It is also pj day too. He is going to wear his flannel car pajamas. I am going to try to get a few pictures before he goes to school. I have taken some pictures of him playing with his birthday presents. We got him this radio flyer toy for his birthday. He is now trying to push himself around on it. He loves to stand on the seat and push the buttons. He has been so tired lately. This week he has gone to bed at 7:30. I think he is going through a growth spurt. He is eating a lot. The other night he woke up 3 times for milk. He ate a whole slice of pizza, a can of pears, and a handful of Cheetos. He has been cleaning his plate and asking for more. I think he feels heavier now. I made homemade cupcakes and icing for my kids at school. I don't think that we are going to go trick-or-treating. We might go to a fall festival here in town instead. A girl in my class mom invited us over to their house to go trick-or-treating. The cold weather has been nice. It has warmed up in the afternoon making it a beautiful day. I think we might go the the park tomorrow. We aren't really sure what our plans are for this weekend. I am hoping that we can go to church on Sunday. Sickness and David working has made us not able to attend in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment