Monday, October 13, 2008

What a week






We have been so busy. Hayden has been sick. I am not sure what is going on but every week since we have moved he has been sick. I am going to research some natural products and see what we can do. I am not sure if it is being in a new environment with different germs or what. He was never this sick back in Midland. It could also be that now that he is walking and picking up things everything is going in his mouth. On Friday, the daycare called for me to pick him up because he was throwing up. So we went to the doctor Friday afternoon. The doctor said it was something viral like always and to wait it out. So we did. He didn't throw up anymore. So on Saturday we decided to take him to the pumpkin patch. He loved it. He was walking everywhere. He loved the petting zoo. He really enjoyed watching all of the kids run around. We got a lot of cute pictures. So then on Sunday he started drooling a ton. We must of went through 5 or 6 shirts and a few bibs. Not to mention that I changed my shirt 3 times. He was running a fever. Well I figured that he was teething. Today he still has a fever. So I called the doctor and asked if we needed to bring him in, she said no. She told me that it wasn't teething because his fever is to high. It is probably something viral. So needless to say it has been a rough couple of days. For some reason it is worse at night. He tosses and turns and cries a lot. He hasn't been himself. We have taken Hayden to the doctor 11 times since September. This is not including his follow up from tubes, the dentist, or the eye doctor. I hoping we can find some answers. If he keeps this up I might have to quit my job and stay home with him. Karen is coming down tonight to help so that I can go back to work. I have been praying for him and asking God that we can find answers or the root of the problem. So please pray for him. Anyways we are planning Hayden's party. I am really excited to come home. I can't wait until I see his reaction to everything.