Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Numbers

Today, we went to have Hayden's 12 month check-up. He now weighs 25 pounds and is 31 and half inches long. He is in the 75 percentile for his weight and 85 for his length. He is such a good kid. He is now going to different people. He will follow anyone. I have been letting him walk around the store when we go shopping. He loves it. He is getting better at holding your hand. Tuesday, was the first time that laughed at something he did. He had a can full of food and was throwing the can up in the air. Every time he would do that food would fall out. He would crack up laughing. He has been so tired lately. He has been going to bed at 6 or 7. He even skips dinner sometimes. He is slowly getting better at trying to sleep in his bed. I am thinking that this weekend we will go shopping for a twin bed for him. Work is going good. I am starting to enjoy it more. This will be my first week that I have been there everyday. It is starting to get cool here. Hayden must be in between sizes because his 12-18 months pants are a little big. Today he wore a the cutest sweat suit. David and I are finally feeling better. The doctor put Hayden on vitamins. I am going to take Hayden to an allergist in a few weeks. We will see if he is allergic to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment