Monday, October 20, 2008

What a week round 2

Well, I thought last week was a pretty rough week. The events that happened after Monday got worse. Karen left our house Tuesday afternoon. She went to help out Joe with Ava. On Thursday she ended up going to the ER and then got admitted to the hospital for heart problems. So David tries to call me on my cell phone and I don't answer. So he calls the school and the sectary tells me my husband needs you to call him. I ended up leaving work right away and we packed and were on the road to Houston. Karen is doing a lot better. Anyways, we had a party to plan and things to get done. We were busy the whole weekend. Hayden had such a good birthday. He got a lot of presents and money which goes in his college fund. He had a blast. We bought a ton of food and didn't need all of it. He had 3 servings. His favorite was the hamburger. He loved his birthday cake. I made my first cake from scratch and the icing too. It was really fun to make his cake. It turned out so cute. The only problem was it was hard to transport. I am thinking about taking a cake decorating class. He was so tired after the days event. We have his 1 year check up on Thursday. I am wondering how he is doing. I am probably going to delay his shots until he gets pass all of this sickness. I want to make sure he is healthy. Here are a few pictures of the party.


I added some to Picasa. I glad that we are home. Hopefully Hayden will get back into the routine of things. During the trip we also didn't give Hayden a bottle during the day. He still gets one in the morning and night. I think next month the night one will be the next to go. He doesn't care for it when he has a full belly.