Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 Are You Kidding Me

I have come to the conclusion that I hate the time change. Hayden has been going to bed at 6:45 and getting up at 5. I like to sleep so I am hating this. He is so awake. He has been sleeping in our bed. So he rolls over wakes me up and says ma,ma. I have been letting him watch TV in bed. I am not a big fan of letting Hayden watch TV, but if it means I can lay in bed for awhile. I will let him. I am hoping that he will sleep a whole night without waking up. I can't remember the last time that he has slept through the night. He has been getting up every 3 hours like he is any infant. He is hungry. I am not going to let him starve so I give him a bottle. I am hoping tonight that he will sleep good because he ate half a plate of homemade mac and cheese, half a chicken breast, and a cup of grapes. I have been giving him rice cereal in his bottle at night. I am hoping that it will help him feel full. I went to go get my oil changed today. It is hard to to believe that we bought our car 3 months ago. It seems a lot longer. I have been so busy with work. I am finally getting in the swing of things. I have been having time to plan and not taking any work home. That is exciting because it mean more time to play with Hayden. I am going to take Hayden to the park tomorrow. He loves the freedom. Well, I am off to watch who is going to be the next President. I didn't send in my absentee ballot. I feel awful, because I watching how close it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment