Sunday, November 2, 2008

Look

Hayden has been so funny today. I have been playing kid songs on the XBox. Hayden loves it. On some songs he will dance by bending his knees up and down on other songs he will sway from side to side. Today he took one of his stuffed animals out of the dryer and held it in his hands and put it on his shoulder and patted its back several times. I guess he is imitating me. Everything I do Hayden wants to do. I was brushing my teeth and he wanted to brush his. So I gave him his toothbrush, that didn't do. He wanted mine. I was sitting at the table making a grocery list. He wanted a pen and paper too. He now holds the pen and colors. So when we were shopping he got some crayons so that he can color. He loves to sit in his high chair to copy me. When I cook I give him a pan and some spoons so that he can help. We went to Sam's he kept on pointing at the grapes. I kept telling him when we get home, later, wait etc. So I gave him an apple to eat. He loves fruit. Once, we got home I unloaded the groceries. He picked up the box of grapes and brought them to the coffee table to eat. He took out a handful of grapes and ate them off the vine. I also put baby oil gel in his curls. His hair was so cute. It is getting longer and fuller. He doesn't have a lot of the front of his head like he did when he was born. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by. I am not sure where the time went. It flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment