Friday, November 7, 2008

Fun Times

Daddy's back! David has been offshore for a few days. We missed him. Hayden slept so peaceful on Thursday night. David came in early Thursday morning. On Wednesday night, Hayden was up every 2 hours. On the way to dinner tonight Hayden threw up. The good thing was that I had a blanket in the car so I caught most of it. My cousin Lindsey is having a baby shower tomorrow. We were going to go but Hayden might have a bug. I think we are going to wait it out. I took Hayden to the park on Wednesday. He had a blast. Here are a few pictures from our adventure.

I love dirt! We had to walk across the track to get to the play equipment. So Hayden, stopped to play and scatter dirt everywhere. I really didn't stop him because all kids eat dirt.
This is Hayden climbing the slide. He loves to climb up the slide. He climbs up the one we have at home so I guess he figured that he can climb up all slides.


Hayden loved the swings. He didn't want to get off and threw a huge fit when I took him out. He cracked me up because when we were walking to the swings he kept on pointing to go swing. Once we were swinging he wanted to switch swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment