Friday, November 14, 2008

Loving

Oh, how I love Hayden's hugs. They are so warm and heartfelt. He can truly make me smile and appreciate the little things. When I was putting him to bed tonight, he held on so tight and said ma ma. I just treasure those moments. Grandma Gilbert sent a package for Hayden's birthday. He loved opening the bags and pulling out the tissue paper. Aunt Marcelle I love his Tech outfit. That is his first one! I think I am going to frame it after he outgrows it. We all know he is a future Red Raider, its in his genes. Last night I went to a PTA meeting at school. Hayden loved it and was on his best behavior. Hayden was trying so hard to climb onto the pews. He loved driving his car on the brick floor. The other teachers were so shocked how brave he is. He would stand up on the chair and would walk to the very end and then jump. They were worried he was going to fall. I told them he does that stuff all the time. This morning he climb up onto the chairs at the table. He even managed to climb down with out falling. I am thinking we might go to the zoo this weekend. They have a petting zoo that he would love. It is supposed to get kind of cold so we will have to see. If not we are going to get some Christmas shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment