Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mischievous



Hayden has been mischievous lately. This morning he woke up at 4:30. David and I take turns getting up with him. It always seems that the early mornings are my turn. Anyways, I was in the kitchen making a cake and breakfast. Hayden has learned to climb on to the couch and the chair. David always sits in the pink chair so Hayden loves to sit in it when his dad gets up. So he climb up onto the chair and them climb onto the side table that we have next to it. He would wait until he couldn't see me and climb onto the table. When I got back to the window he would be sitting on the chair. I caught him in the middle of standing on the table and said Hayden and he climb down really fast. It surprised me because he had to watch and wait. He put a lot of thought into planning this act. He is talking all the time. His words blend together and sound the same. I always try to get him to say different words. He has learned how to blow kisses, it is so cute. He has a bad cough so David took him to the doctor yesterday. We decided that he needed to be put back on Singular. I think he is going to be a seasonal allergy kid, just like David. We have an Allergy and Asthma appointment in two weeks. Hayden didn't take a nap at daycare so we put him to bed at 5:45. He fought us for awhile, but he was so tired. We finally gave him water and he went right to sleep. My mom said that when I was little, we would go grocery shopping and I would take things off the shelf. My dad would be right behind me picking up everything. Well, mom this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment