Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing Much

We have been doing a whole lot of nothing. Hayden is so smart. I say this all the time, but I really believe it. When David is offshore Hayden spends a lot more time with me. In the mornings, he is in the bathroom with me while I get ready for work. I must not pay attention but he is always watching me. I have a basket of stuff under my sink, it has lotion, a brush, hair ties, etc in it. Well, he picked up my brush attempted to comb his hair and then threw the brush down and put a hair tie on his wrist, like I do. I don't know if that is weird or being smart, but I am going with smart. I usually put the shoes I am going to wear right by the door. We try not to walk around the house in shoes to cut down on germs. Anyways, after I got dressed Hayden brought me my shoes to put on then said bye. He knows what is going to happen next. He is getting better about understanding what you say. He loves to wear slippers around the house. He always brings them for me to put on. They are getting to small for him and he tries to curl his toes so that they will fit. I have been busy with work. Tomorrow, I have a formal observation. I have been getting my lesson prepared and trying to adjust to Louisiana curriculum and standards. It is a little tricky when you learn something a certain way and have to be learn how to write lesson plans in a new format. We are planning to go Christmas tree shopping this weekend. I am thinking that we will buy an artificial tree. I am hoping to get a pre lit tree so we won't have to mess with lights while Hayden is around. Sams seems to have the best deal. I don't think a real tree is an option for us because of the allergies the boys have.

No comments:

Post a Comment