Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh and "Kan kew"

Well, Hayden has been saying the weirdest words. Many times it is very hard to understand him. This morning when he was playing he was telling me something and said oh. I said okay Hayden and he said it again. Hayden likes to hand us things when he does we saw thank you. He has began to say it too, (I think at least). It really sounds like kan kew. It is so cute! He said something else, but I can't remember now. It was something I haven't heard before. David got in Thursday night. He was offshore for a few days again. I am not enjoying him being gone so much. Hayden really misses him. He will go around the house calling and looking for David. Today, I was hollering at David to get up and Hayden yelled Da and walked into the bedroom to get him up. Hayden has a rash all over him. It really freaked me out so I took him to the doctor yesterday and she said it was caused by a virus like the cold. I never heard of such thing so I googled it. Yeah, there are some virus that do that. She said he was at the tell end of being sick. I guess that is good. His little face is all covered with blotchy red spots. I feel so bad. I must not bother him because it hasn't slowed him down any. I have finished my Christmas shopping for Hayden. We got him a ton of stuff. I have began the endless task of wrapping presents. I am going to try to do a few every night so that I don't overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment