Monday, December 15, 2008

Adventure

We had an eventful day, on Sunday. I made breakfast. Hayden loves biscuits. He ate a whole one and oatmeal with applesauce and a bowl of Cheerios. So we all got ready for church. I dressed Hayden in his Christmas outfit. He looked so handsome. We got to church early. I asked for a beeper because last time he cried the last 10-15 minutes of service and I didn't know. Hayden went with the nursery worker with no problem. So we left and found our seats. We heard one worship song and the pager went off. So I went to check on him. He was crying a lot. I got him calmed down and he was playing. David shows up and say well, I will stay with him if you want to go back to church. As I was walking to leave someone said that they have a family service. (They ask you not to bring your child with you to the main service so that you aren't bothering others). So we walked around the church and went to family service. We were basically watching it on a TV. There were other familys there too. We sat down for about 3 minutes Hayden is climbing on the chair next to me. The chair tips back and the lady behind him catches it. Then we I went to stand him up on the floor he took a few steps and fell and hit is head on the brick wall. So we got up and left. Church was an adventure the 15 minutes we were there. David was so embarrassed. I told him people understand that's what happens when you have a kid. I am not sure why he has been so clingy lately. Maybe he just needs more time with us, which is fine. I love being needed by him because there will come a day when he doesn't. I have been busy at work. We are making cookies and decorating them this week. That is going to be fun! Hayden said stop at daycare today. I haven't heard it yet. I rarely call him by his first and middle name. Only when he is doing something naught. So today, I was talking to him and he was ignoring me(this has been his new thing and pushing your face away when you ask him for a kiss)so I said Hayden David I am talking to you. He stopped playing and looked right at me and then ran away. He was calling da (Dad). He then went and told David something and came back to his room. I did it again to see what kind of reaction I would get. He started yelling da da. I did it one more time to be sure. I am thinking that he doesn't know that his middle name is David. That it is only his Dad's name. It was priceless to see him problem solve. Hayden loves to dance. I love Christmas music so me and him will dance to it. His favorite move is swinging his arms from side to side really high.

No comments:

Post a Comment