Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Copy Cat

I have a copy cat kid. Hayden always makes me laugh but this has topped my list, along with a few others. Yesterday I was cleaning up an accident that Holly had. I got a few paper towels and cleaned the area and then fussed at Holly and threw them away. I had left a few extra paper towels on the floor. Hayden picked one up and then squatted down (he grunted while doing this). Scrubbed the carpet then wadded up the paper towel. He went to find Holly was saying something to her and then threw away the paper towel. I wondered if this is what I looked like to him. It was so funny to see him do this. I was cleaning the kitchen while Hayden was playing in the living room. I usually put my robe and slippers on when I take out Holly. Hayden put the slippers on and then attempted to wear the tie from the robe around his body. He was rolling on the floor trying to get the tie to stay put. He eventually got frustrated and threw the tie on the ground and jumped on it. David is back from being offshore. He hasn't been so busy since it is the holiday season. It is nice to have him home more. Hayden and I are enjoying spending time with him. Mimi (David's grandma) is in the hospital please pray for her. I am not sure when we are going down to Houston. School is over on Friday for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment