Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dancing Dude

I had to post these videos of Hayden dancing. They are so funny. I love how he dances even when there is no music playing. The first one is him dancing with his guitar. He loves to push the buttons that plays songs and dance to them. The second is him dancing to the Battlefield Bad Company game. This is one of David's games that he plays on his Xbox. Hayden will go over to the Xbox and try to turn it on. He will eventually get someones attention and say more. I am not sure why he loves the tune but he asks for it all the time.


We will be leaving sometime tomorrow to go to Houston. I am so excited to celebrate the birth of Our Father with family. I am also grateful that David does not have to work. Today we went to run some errands. There were tons of people out. It took me 45 minutes to get to Old Navy (it is only 5 miles from the house). When we got home I needed to bake a cake and 2 sweet potato casseroles. It has been a busy day. Hayden is feeling a lot better. It seems that his ear has stopped draining. I am praying that the ear drops work. So we won't have to use antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment