Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Don't Tell Dad

As I have said before Hayden loves to copy me. The other day he found some chap stick on the floor and this is what I found.


It was so hilarious to watch him put it on. He was hiding in the bedroom. When I was packing I was going between the rooms trying to gather everything. I had a few shoes out in the closet. I realized it had been a while since I saw Hayden. I called him a few times and he didn't come. So I went looking for him. In the closet he had my black high heel shoes. He was trying really hard to get them on. Once I went to get the camera he walked into the living room.


I am so surprised that he made it that far in heels. David is going to hate this post. When Hayden does things like that David tries to give him his shoes or clothes to wear. This was truly a cute moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment