Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time with Family

We had a great Christmas. This year we weren't really focused on gifts, but cherishing the time spent with loved ones. Hayden was a little under the weather. He was a bit crabby. I am not sure if it was too overwhelming. We did have four Christmas's in one day. David went to work on Friday and I drove to my Aunt's house to see my Dad and Step Mom. We are having lots of fun. Hayden has been feeling so much better. He is even sleeping better (at someone else’s house too). He is going to other people now and doesn't really cry for long if I leave to go take a shower. Hayden loves Alex, my brother. I know that it is probably a boy thing. I told him that in a year or two, Hayden would follow him everywhere. My aunt gave us a wagon. Hayden loves to be pulled up and down the driveway. David is getting lonely, we miss him tons! I am ready to sleep in my own bed. I have lots of work to do when we come home. I need to pack away all of the Christmas stuff. I will be going to school to reorganize my classroom to get ready for another semester. I am ready to go back to work. I have really enjoyed the time off. Hayden and I are spending quality time together. Tomorrow we are going to my grandma Husenica's house. We will be helping her pack

No comments:

Post a Comment