Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Story in Pictures

As many of y'all know I love to capture Hayden's moments. I always save pictures by the months so here are some for December.

Hayden loves to climb. He likes to pull out whatever is in the dryer and then climb on. I am waiting for him to figure out how to climb to the top of the dryer.


Hayden like to wear these sunglasses. He loves for me to put them on. I love the smile! He has such a cute baby face with all of his curls.


Hayden has pulled off a few of the cabinet locks. I figured since the ones that he can get into won't hurt him let him have fun! Hayden knows when this mixer comes out something yummy will follow. I let him lick the wire whisk. The one I use to make whip cream or frosting. In another picture, he has the wire whisk attachment and is licking it, even though there is nothing to lick on it.


This is Hayden in his Christmas outfit. He wasn't cooperating this day so this is the best one I have. I love his Converse. I was debating if I should have gotten the high tops. I wished I did because his fat chubby feet keep sliding out of the back of the shoe. At least he can wear these in the Spring (if they still fit).



These two are so funny. Hayden decided to climb into Holly's kennel when she was in there. He got stuck. I had to take the thing apart so I could get him out.


This is Holly being held by the principal. She had a hard day of playing with everyone. Since I have been home she has missed playing with all of the kids.






This was taking on Friday when Hayden was sick. He is having a lot of fun. He loved me chasing him with the camera. I guess he thought it was a game. Hayden liked to hide behind the bush. I couldn't see him through the bush, but he could see me.

*Update
Hayden is doing a little better. He played more this evening. The afternoon was rough. Hayden would cry and cry when he was about to go to the bathroom. Hayden was crying and crying. He would clinch his body really tight and hold on to me really tightly. David was working so he told me to call the doctor on call. I did and she wanted to get a sample of his stool. David ran the diaper to the hospital so that we could find out what was wrong. No word yet, she said probably we would hear something in the morning. Hayden finally stopped crying after he went potty (peed). If his fever isn't gone by Monday we will go the the doctor to get blood drawl and more lab work done. He has really bad diaper rash. I ran to the store to buy cloth diapers and cloth training pants for him to wear. He was feeling a lot better when he wore those. Please pray for our little guy. I have been making a point every night to lay hands on him and pray his health and wisdom for me and David.

No comments:

Post a Comment