Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Again

As many of you know that we sponsor Leah. I can look at her little face and it is such a blessing. I feel that warm tingle feeling. I finally feel like I am making a difference, even if it is one child at a time. I have to admit that sponsoring a child makes me want to adopt one. David and I aren't sure what God's plans are for us yet. We are waiting. We are hoping to sponsor another child, maybe a boy. Since I have been on a vacation in Houston I haven't been checking my email. David called my Friday when he got into town. He said we got an e-mail from the foster home. I said okay, I figured it was our monthly update letter. I asked how is she doing? He said she got the package and there are pictures. We were so excited that she got the package on Christmas eve. It was so wonderful to hear that it made it in time. David was so happy that she loved what he picked out for her. He told me in every picture she is smiling. Here are a few pictures that were sent to us. I hope these brighten your New Year's Day.

This is my favorite. I love how she posed for it! Precious









We made it hope fine. Hayden was a fabulous car rider today. He got a bit fussy about 10 miles outside of town. I only stopped to get gas. I guess he was tired from the travel and missed his bed. He took a nap at 3:45 woke up at 8. He stayed up with us until 10:45 and went back to sleep. I hope his schedule doesn't get to crazy. I can't sleep because I napped with him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, David! She clearly loves her gift -- you couldn't have done a better job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she TRULY loved alol of your sweet gifts! What a blessing you are in her little life.

    ReplyDelete