Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laughing

Here is a video of Hayden eating and then laughing. I am not sure why the quality isn't that great. I am not sure if I messed up the camera settings or if it was the memory card.

We are doing good. Hayden has a runny nose. I am hoping that it is just from the cold weather. I don't want him to have a cold. If he looks bad in the morning or not himself, we will stay home. I can't believe that I have missed 13 days of school already. None of them have been me getting sick. Hayden has been eating a ton of fruit. Every day he will eat at least 2 nectarines, 3 bowlfuls of grapes, and applesauce. I gave him yogurt tonight. I hope that will get his immune system going again. I think many parents send their child to daycare when they are sick. Sometimes it is hard for parents to stay home with their child. I wish they wouldn't give them medicine to hide the symptoms. Today I bought a pedometer that keeps track of how far I walk and how many calories I burn. I am anxious to see how many miles I walk in a day. I feel like I am constantly moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment