Sunday, January 4, 2009

Face Lift

I have been so busy with work. I have decided that my students need to be more independent. I have been creating new plans. I am so excited to start fresh in the morning. I have a feeling that my students will be shocked and a little confused. We will be doing a lot more writing and reading this semester. Hayden did so well at church today. There were 4 nursery workers in his room, 3 women and 1 men. He went straight for the guy. Hayden was with him the entire time. When we picked him up the guy was carrying Hayden around. I am was delighted that we didn't receive a page. I asked David a few times, "is the pager was working". I just knew we were going to have to calm Hayden down. We had a restful Sunday. Hayden and I took a three hour nap. I have looked at some of the pictures of Christmas break. This is my dad (Dale) and Hayden. He was so fascinated with his Pa, that's what he called him.
This is Hayden at Grandma Gilbert's house playing with one of his presents.

Here he is playing with a monster truck that Gigi and Papa got him. He loves to push it along the carpet and make sounds.

The last one is Hayden opening presents at my mom's house.

I messed up my charger again! David is ordering me a new one. Once I get it in I will update Picasa with November, December, and January pictures. I know I am so behind, that is so rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment