Saturday, January 3, 2009

School Time

We have been so busy. Yesterday, we went to my classroom. I rearranged the furniture and David worked on the computers. We went to run so errands together. We had some returns to take care of. My return pile is dwindling down. I am hoping that after church, I can hit the mall and Old Navy. Today we went to Olive Garden for lunch. It was so yummy! Hayden was so cute. He wanted to eat whatever David ate. We try really hard to not let Hayden become a picky eater. We always make him eat whatever food is served. If he doesn't like it too bad. Hayden always tries different food. Today he ate a salad and drink peach tea, along with a plate full of pasta and two bread sticks. After that we went back to my classroom. I had to take stuff down off the walls and hang new stuff up. David even helped. It is so funny to watch David get into teaching stuff. I could spend hours in my class. I love to create different kinds of lesson plans and try new activities. David is the opposite, he wants to get in and out. Hayden slept in his crib last night. It was the first time in 2 1/2 weeks, from being sick and vacation it was a struggle. Thursday night was awfully, we tried and tried to get him to sleep in there. We must have moved him 3 or 4 times to his crib. We tried patting and ignoring him but he just cried. We eventually gave up. Here a few pictures of Hayden...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment