Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hiding

Hayden is having a lot of fun. Since we have been home so much I have enjoyed spending time with him. This morning he woke up and was calling me, "ma ma". I was rolled over and told him, "it was too early". He then shook me and I said, "What". He leaned over and gave me two big kisses. I was in a wonderful mood after that. I have been so bored staying home. I decided that I was going to upload more videos. Well it is taking forever. I started one last night and it finished this afternoon. Hayden has been talking up a storm. His favorite word right now is "uh oh". He says it all the time. He loves to throw stuff on the floor and say it. Another thing he loves to do is shake his head no. He likes to tell me no for everything. I have been telling Hayden when he is dirty that we need to change his pamper. I tell him you peed or pooped. He now will try to pull of his diaper when he has peed. When he poops he will attempt to look inside of his diaper, because we do it. It is so cute. He cracks me up because he sucks in his stomach when he looks at his diaper. This morning I made organic whole wheat blueberry muffins from scratch. They were yummy. Hayden didn't know what to do with the muffin. He eventually picked out the blueberries and ate them. He ate a few bite of the muffin part and threw the rest to Holly. Hayden loves to carry my blanket with him. I guess he sees his mom do it so it must be okay. I am not sure why I carry it around the house (that is a different story). He likes for me to find him. I always let him hide, mostly under shirts or clean clothes. I "look" and "look" for him. He will pop out or reveal himself to me. He usually tries to say, "Here". So here is the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment