Thursday, January 22, 2009

One more

Here is another video of Hayden. He is eating dinner. He loves for me to make silly sounds. He thinks it is so funny and starts cracking up laughing. He says uh oh a few times too.

I hope that y'all are enjoying these. I love to watch them. Hayden likes to watch himself. He will sit and watch it. That really amazes me because he doesn't sit long for anything. Hayden seems like he is feeling better. His ears aren't draining any more fluid which is a good sign. We had a beautiful day here. The weather was so nice. I am hoping for another pretty day tomorrow so that we can go to the park to play and feed the ducks. He loves to play outside. He has gotten pretty brave too. He will go down the big slide at the park. He is not afraid of it. Hayden and I were pretty tired tonight. We went to bed at 6:30. I got up because my phone rang. I figured I would make a post that I'll go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment