Monday, January 19, 2009

We are Getting There

Hayden is still running a fever. David suggested that I call the ENT so that he could check Hayden out. I called and he said that he was going to put Hayden on an antibiotic. I need to start taking Hayden into the ENT when he has ear infections. They can treat the ears a lot better then the pediatrician. Last time we went they removed fluid from his ear and put drops in. So I will be staying home tomorrow. I feel like I am trapped in the house. I don't want to go out because we are trying to get Hayden health. I have errands to run and a list full of stuff to do. I guess that will resume next weekend. Hayden is finally getting some good sleep. He has been waking up several times at night. I am hoping that he will sleep through the night soon. We are working on eliminating bottles during the day. He is fine without them when he is not sick. When he is sick, it seems like a comfort thing to him. Saturday he didn't have any bottles during the day. So when he woke up in the middle of the night I gave him one. He wouldn't let me take it. He clenched on to it and if I moved it away he would look for it. I am hoping that my charger will come soon. I have tons of pictures that I need to upload. I tried uploading a video of him eating yogurt. It wouldn't work. He would eat a huge spoonful and try to get it into his mouth. The spoon was so big that he would fling the yogurt all over his face. Once he had a bite he would start smacking his lips and said "mmmmm", then licked his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment