Friday, January 9, 2009

Laughs and Stir-Fry

This week flew by fast. I usually try to post every two days. I can't believe it is Friday already. We have been so busy. I am not sure where the time went. Hayden has been doing hilarious stuff. He has been imitating David. When David plays his Xbox, Hayden wants to play too. Hayden likes to sit on the couch and hold the control. I have a picture of him playing. He has also been cracking up laughing at himself. He he will do something and then laugh at himself. I need to get it on video. We will laugh and then he will laugh even harder. We have been eating a lot healthier this week. I have been making things with chicken and measuring the servings. Last night we had Stir-Fry, with veggies, shrimp, and brown rice. That is one of Hayden favorite meals. He will eat any veggies. He had 4 servings last night. His favorite are the shrimp. David has been supportive of our 400 or less calorie dinners. Although I tell David how many caleries things are and he says, "tasted like it". It is an adjustment sometimes not easy. David is going to an eye doctor today. His eyes have been bothering. We are thinking about taking Hayden to the Children's Museum here. It has been so rainy and yucky all week. We haven't been outside much. I am also trying to find some indoor things to do since it is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment