Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Weekend Gone

We have been so busy. On Friday, Hayden and I went on adventure to the mall. We had a lot of returns to take care of. We had a good time. Hayden was an okay shopper. He was really happy when he was eating. He got crabby because he wanted out of the stroller. He usually will sit and have a bag full of snacks. Yesterday, Hayden and I went to the grocery store. Hayden woke up at 5 and I figured we would be back in time to put him down for morning nap. Well we took forever shopping. He was sitting in the cart eating a snack. When I put something in the buggy and started to push him, this is what I found.


We were planning to take Hayden to the Children Museum. He feel asleep at 1:30. I figured that he would sleep and hour or two. He slept until 4:45. The museum closed at 5. So we didn't make it. I have cleaned out the pantry and fridge and got rid of all the "bad" food. Eating healthy is a lifestyle change. It is really easy if you have nutritious food on hand. I haven been using my Gorge Foreman grill a lot. Today, I made grilled mozzarella cheese sandwiches, with no butter. Hayden and I went to church this morning. David didn't feel good. He even took a nap which he never does. Hayden went to sleep at 5:30. He woke up late this morning and only took a hour nap. It is back to work for the both of us. We have enjoyed having Dad home with us this weekend. It has been a lot of playing for the boys. Hayden loves for David to chase him around the house. Here are a few pictures from this week. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment