Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh Little Man

We have been doing great. Hayden is feeling better. His nose isn't as runny as it has been. I think it is because the ear drops are working. There is still fluid coming out of his ears though. This means that there is still fluid and pus in his ears. He has a fever now. He always gets fevers when he has an ear infection. This time we caught the ear infection first and then a day later he started to run a fever. I am hoping that his fever will break tomorrow. I don't have school on Monday, it is MLK day. So it will give Hayden another day to get over this. We won't be going to church in the morning because of Hayden. I went and got my haircut today. I cut it really short, little past my ears. I was terrified at first. I wasn't sure if I would like it. I love it! It turned out really cute. While I was out, David was working on his laptop and he felt his legs getting very hot. He turned his laptop over and smoke was coming out of it. David reminded me that we need to start backing everything up. David has tons of pictures and school stuff on that laptop. So he is hoping that he can remove the hard drive. So we made a trip to Best Buy. While David was checking out all of the laptops Hayden and I went over to the game section. They had Guitar Hero set up (which is like a band that hooks up to your Xbox). The first thing Hayden did was grabbed the microphone and started singing. I am not sure where he has seen a mic before but he new exactly what to do. It was so precious. He then proceed to play the guitar. He found the drum sticks and was playing the drums too. I think we might need to buy one for us. Hayden will love it. David has been in Houston taking some training class. I am glad he came home. Hayden isn't that much fun when he is sick. When David came home last night Hayden was the happiest he has been all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment