Thursday, February 5, 2009

Precious one

Oh how wonderful it is to know how Leah is doing. I get caught up in my day to day stuff and before I know it, the end of the month is here. I love to see e-mails from New Day. They hold so much value and treasure for us. Hopefully when we turn 30 we can bring a precious China baby home. Leah is doing great! She is preparing for her adoption. This a bittersweet time. I am so happy and grateful that some family want her for a daughter, yet I will miss the pictures and updates. I am hoping that one day we will meet. I think David would enjoy seeing her since he picker her. I have a cute picture that I will upload latter tonight. Hayden has been doing good. I have been watering his bottle down at night and since then he has gotten up more to eat. I am guessing he is hungry instead of just a habit. I might try ensure or something to that nature to fill him up more. I am extremely tired. Hayden got up at 4 this morning. So tonight I have a feeling we will both be in bed by 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment