Friday, February 20, 2009

Where Are You

I have been getting a lot of calls of people wondering if we are okay. Yes, we are fine. We are in the process of making decisions about the future. Hayden is doing great. He has learned so much and talking up a storm. He loves to call me mama. His favorite thing right now is to read books. He has a Sesame Street book that has the different body parts. He gives Big Bird high fives because he has his hand in the air. He loves to point to his noise when Elmo points to his. The other day he pointed at a bus magnet and said bus. I am not sure where he has seen a bus but he knew what it was. We have been going to the park at least twice a week. Hayden loves it. He is a duck feeder. He will run and chase the ducks. We gave up the cable and I haven't watch tv for a few weeks now. I miss the background noise. I have been playing music. I need to get a radio so I can listen to KLOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment