Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Were Back!

This means two things...We are back in Houston (I am not going to go into the details of how we moved here or why but just pray for our family that we are following God's path) and I am back into blogging about our daily life. I have missed tell everyone what we have been up to. Well especially Hayden. Hayden is full of life. He is talking up a storm. It seems as time goes by the more he learns. He loves being chased by anyone. He is always a active boy. I have never seen this kid sit still. He loves to jump and is very brave. He loves to jump off of the bed when I count for him. He is into finding everyone's nose. He loves to help David work. He likes to get his toy hammer and bang it on the wall when I am in the bathroom. Dale did you teach him that? If you are trying to call us we got new local numbers. E-mail us and I will e-mail you the new number or call y'all. I am so happy we are back in Houston. It has been nice to have family near. One more thing about Hayden he is getting more teeth in. I think he will have 4 new teeth pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment