Friday, March 13, 2009

Bubbles and Football Man

Hayden has been kind of crazy this week. He does the funniest things that are wrong but so funny. It is hard not to laugh and start the "discipline". Hayden has been doing this tackling move where he takes both arms and takes you down to the ground. I am not sure where he learned this from. He does it at school and picks on the little girls. He also does it to the older boys. I feel terrible. I am going to be the teacher whose kid is horrible! No one is going to want to have him in their class! It is so ironic that Hayden is becoming a BOY. He wants to play all the time. David wrestled with him tonight. They had a blast playing. I am hoping the more time he spends with David playing the more he will learn when the football move is necessary. Hayden's favorite new word is bubbles. He loves to talk about it! David always puts bubble bath into his bath. I haven't heard him say anything until I gave him a bath. He was talking up a storm about them. He was so cute because he would frown his eyebrows at me when I didn't respond correctly. I couldn't help but laugh at his little wet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment